Plain-language summaries are short, easy-to-read documents that present findings from evidence syntheses produced by COVID-END alone or in partnership with the SPOR Evidence Alliance.
Plain-language summaries aim to help the public to:
- easily find the information they need;
- understand the information; and
- use the information.
Here are the most recent plain-language summaries produced on COVID-related topics:
- Do the COVID-19 vaccines keep working over time? ( English | French)
- What is the effectiveness of available COVID-19 vaccines for children and adolescents, including variants of concern? (English | French | Spanish)
- What is the incidence, associated risk factors, and clinical course of myocarditis and pericarditis following COVID-19 vaccination? (English | French)
- What is the efficacy and effectiveness of available COVID-19 vaccines for variants of concern? (English | French)
- What is known about preventing and managing COVID-19, outbreaks of COVID-19 and about supporting renewal in long-term care homes? ( English | French)
- What is known about anticipated COVID-19 vaccine roll-out elements? (English | French)
- What do we know from both research and jurisdictional scans about prioritizing vaccination of asymptomatic residents in a long-term care home with an outbreak (English | French)
- What scientific evidence and international guidance exists on surveillance approaches to SARS-CoV-2 and its variants of concern in the context of moderate-to-high vaccination rates and low prevalence? (English | French)