More than 100 leading investigators, knowledge users and collaborators came together as part of the original COVID-END in Canada grant application to the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. This number has grown over time as we have added additional Canadian evidence-synthesis teams.
Our list of original collaborators identifies collaborators’:
- role (and designation on the grant if it was different, as was the case with some knowledge users who preferred to be identified as co-investigators)
- province where based
- membership in the scientific leadership group and/or steering committee
- synthesis team type (if applicable)
- experience as a citizen, provider or policymaker partner
- willingness to contribute as a dissemination partner.
The meeting materials from collaborator meetings are listed below, with key documents available by clicking on hyperlinks. More up-to-date versions of documents that are not hyperlinked can be found on corresponding COVID-END in Canada webpages.