COVID-END’s secretariat was co-led by teams at the McMaster Health Forum and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI), and supported by a senior advisor (David Tovey) who drew on his decade-long tenure as Editor-in-Chief of the Cochrane Library
among other rich experiences.
The McMaster Health Forum and OHRI teams included:
- John Lavis, Director, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com, @lavisjn
- Kaelan Moat, Managing Director, McMaster Health Forum; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ileana Ciurea, Senior Advisor, Strategy, Collaborations and Innovation, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com
- Safa Al-Khateeb, COVID-END Engagement Coordinator, McMaster Health Forum
- Jeremy Grimshaw, Senior Scientist, Centre for Implementation Research, OHRI; firstname.lastname@example.org, @grimshawjeremy
Our senior advisor was:
- David Tovey, email@example.com; @davidtovey
In addition to having advised the secretariat on achieving and document quick-wins, and on establishing processes to achieve and document longer-term wins, David was a member of the Prioritizing and Recommending working groups. He also co-chaired the Synthesizing working group and was a member of the Digitizing working group.