COVID-END’s secretariat is co-led by teams at the McMaster Health Forum and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI) as part of their contribution to Rapid-Improvement Support and Exchange (RISE), and supported by a senior advisor (David Tovey) who will draw on his decade-long tenure as Editor-in-Chief of the Cochrane Library among other rich experiences.
The McMaster Health Forum team includes:
The OHRI team includes:
Our senior advisor is:
In addition to advising the secretariat on achieving and document quick-wins, and on establishing processes to achieve and document longer-term wins, David will chair the Synthesizing working group and be a member of the Sustaining working group.
COVID-END’s prototyping of a rapid-response model is also supported by additional contributors from the McMaster Health Forum:
- Cristian Mansilla, PhD Student, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com
- Francois-Pierre Gauvin, Scientific Lead, Citizen Engagement and Evidence Curation, McMaster Health Forum; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaelan Moat, Managing Director, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com
- Kerry Waddell, Focal point, RISE; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Wilson, Assistant Director, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com