Citizen partnership task group
This task group identifies opportunities for COVID-END to incorporate meaningful citizen partnership in its work.
Terms of reference
- To engage COVID-END citizen partners on a quarterly basis about how they can be better supported in their work
- To identify other ways to incorporate citizen partners in COVID-END’s work (e.g., in select working groups)
- To identify ways that COVID-END can better reach citizen and patient groups that may benefit from its resources and communicate information about COVID-END citizen partnership (webinars, blogs, other social media posts, outreach to patient and citizen groups, etc.)
- To provide a forum for citizen partners engaged in COVID-END work to discuss their contributions, suggestions for improving citizen partnerships.
- To engage with other COVID-END partners and other stakeholders to promote and support citizen engagement in their work (e.g., white papers, blogposts, social media posts, etc.)
- To identify lessons learned from COVID-19 citizen engagement with regards to sustainability and future planning
- Maureen Smith, Canada (chair)
- Brian Stafford, Australia
- Cynthia Lisée, Canada
- Elizabeth Opondo, Kenya
- Euphrasia Ebai-Atuh Ndi, Cameroon
- Janice Tufte, USA
- Jenny Camaradou, UK
- Phil Collis, UK
- Richard Ballerand, UK
- Toby Stewart, Canada
- Secretariat: Francois-Pierre Gauvin, McMaster Health Forum and COVID-END Secretariat
We’d like to acknowledge past contributions from Lynn Laidlaw (Scotland) who served on the group from November 2020 to May 2021.