Ministry of Health update for Ontario Health Teams
Download a recording of this webinar.
Download a PDF of the webinar slides.
Key objectives of the webinar included:
- Policy & program updates: Key updates based on lessons learned from OHT implementation throughout COVID-19
- Collaborative decision-making arrangements: Requirements and resources
- Implementation funding for approved teams: Funding parameters and process to receive funds
The webinar included:
- Opening remarks by the Deputy Premier and Minister of Health, the Honourable Christine Elliott
- Perspectives on COVID-19 lessons learned from Helen Angus, Deputy Minister
- Introduction of the Chair of the Minister's Patient and Family Advisory Council, Betty-Lou Kristy
- Key updates and next steps to advance OHT implementation
This webinar was hosted by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
More from the Forum
John Lavis has recently been renewed as a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair (CRC). Read more
The application window for the next offering of the Masterclass on Evidence Products and Processes (EP2) that Support Rapid Learning and Improvement is now open! Read more
The McMaster Health Forum is pleased to announce the first three awardees of our Developing Skilled Future Leaders in Strengthening Health and Social Systems project: Mahnoor Malik, Jaclyn Holdsworth ... Read more
The McMaster Health Forum is pleased to announce five new recipients of our Queen Elizabeth Scholarship in Strengthening Health and Social Systems: Rana Saleh, Adam F. El-Kadi, Maiura Muralitharan, Sh... Read more