The McMaster Health Forum’s goal is to generate action on the pressing health-system issues of our time, based on the best available research evidence and systematically elicited citizen values and stakeholder insights. We aim to strengthen health systems – locally, nationally, and internationally – and get the right programs, services and drugs to the people who need them. Through Forum+, we are expanding our work to include social systems.
Learn more about us:
We can help you to:
- learn how to make decisions based on the best available research evidence;
- find evidence through our own products and the best available sources of pre-appraised, synthesized research evidence;
- spark action through stakeholder dialogues, citizen panels and more;
- embed supports for evidence-informed decision-making, by institutionalizing promising and proven approaches; and
- evaluate innovations in supporting evidence-informed decision-making.
Find out more about our accomplishments in this latest infographic.