In light of recent developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have put in place measures to be responsive to inquiries from new or existing partners about working on pandemic-related work while remaining fully engaged with our existing partners who are not directly involved in pandemic-related work. While the Forum team has transitioned to working from home, we are still fully operational. Learn more.
The McMaster Health Forum’s goal is to generate action on the pressing health-system issues of our time, based on the best available research evidence and systematically elicited citizen values and stakeholder insights. We aim to strengthen health systems – locally, nationally, and internationally – and get the right programs, services and drugs to the people who need them. Through Forum+, we are expanding our work to include social systems.
We can help you to:
- learn how to make decisions based on the best available research evidence
- find evidence through our own products and the best available sources of pre-appraised, synthesized research evidence
- spark action through stakeholder dialogues, citizen panels and more
- embed supports for evidence-informed decision-making, by institutionalizing promising and proven approaches
- evaluate innovations in supporting evidence-informed decision-making.
The Forum recognizes and acknowledges that we do our work on the traditional territories of the Mississauga and Haudenosaunee nations, and within the lands protected by the ‘Dish With One Spoon’ wampum agreement.