Applying an equity lens when caring for your population
Watch a recording from this webinar.
Download a PDF of the webinar presentation.
To help OHTs implement a population-health management (PHM) approach, RISE is hosting a series of webinars. This fourth webinar is based on feedback received from OHTs and will help OHTs think about how to understand and address health inequities across their population. Through sharing key examples, the learning objectives for this webinar will help OHTs:
- learn approaches to understand inequalities in care for their populations
- develop awareness of resources available to support them
- understand how to leverage community resources to learn more about marginalized communities
- learn methods to map OHT resources in support of this work
This session will help support OHTs in achieving the following OHT TPA milestones:
- Re-designing care for patients in your priority population(s)
- Helping every patient in your priority population(s) experience coordinated transitions between providers