Our vision is to support system leaders in strengthening health systems (and, through Forum+, strengthening social systems) – locally, nationally and internationally – and in getting the right programs, services and products to the people who need them.
Our mission is to be the group internationally supporting leaders and citizens who want to strengthen health and social systems and to get the right programs, services and products to the people who need them. We aim to help generate action on the pressing health- and social-system issues of our time, based on the best available research evidence and systematically elicited citizen values and stakeholder insights.
- Public impact – We aim to improve the lives of citizens.
- Quality and excellence – We harness the best available evidence, engage the best people and strive for excellence in all we do.
- Inclusiveness – We give voice to all stakeholders and respect their unique perspectives.
- Innovation – We use creative approaches to spark insights and generate action.
- Transparency and integrity – We place all of our products in the public domain to encourage discussion and action.