Population-health management – An overview of core concepts, principles and RISE supports for OHTs
Jan 21, 2021 12:00 PM - Jan 21, 2021 1:00 PM |
Watch a recording from this webinar.
Download a PDF of the webinar slides.
View a snapshot overview of this webinar (click the image for a higher quality version).
To help OHTs implement a population-health management (PHM) approach, RISE is hosting a series of webinars. The learning objectives of this first webinar were to help OHTs:
- develop awareness of RISE’s population-health management supports for OHTs (including an introduction to PHM coaching)
- understand the steps required to implement a population-health management approach
- cultivate shared learnings by hearing from a peer OHT on their application of population-health management
This session helped support OHTs in achieving the following OHT TPA milestones:
- Re-designing care for patients in your priority population(s)
- Helping every patient in your priority population(s) experience coordinated transitions between providers
For cohort 1, this webinar also provided a foundation for collaborative and coaching sessions which will follow (starting in January). For cohort 2, this webinar provided an overview of population-health management approaches and visibility to upcoming supports.