Ministry of Health update for Ontario Health Teams
Aug 5, 2020 2:00 PM - Aug 5, 2020 3:30 PM |
Watch a recording from this webinar (available until November 5, 2020)
Download a recording of this webinar.
Download a PDF of the webinar slides.
Key objectives of the webinar included:
- Policy & program updates: Key updates based on lessons learned from OHT implementation throughout COVID-19
- Collaborative decision-making arrangements: Requirements and resources
- Implementation funding for approved teams: Funding parameters and process to receive funds
The webinar included:
- Opening remarks by the Deputy Premier and Minister of Health, the Honourable Christine Elliott
- Perspectives on COVID-19 lessons learned from Helen Angus, Deputy Minister
- Introduction of the Chair of the Minister's Patient and Family Advisory Council, Betty-Lou Kristy
- Key updates and next steps to advance OHT implementation
This webinar was hosted by the Ontario Ministry of Health.