Evidence intermediary organizations. The future: What would better look like?
New evidence intermediaries are being constantly set up around the world. But many work in silos – and don’t learn from other sectors or countries. Is there more we can do to collaborate? How do we manage competition and lack of coherence?
Speakers and panellists included:
- Annette Boaz, Co-Director, Transforming Evidence
- Dr Olivia Stevenson, Deputy Director of UCL Public Policy, University College London, UK
- Itzhak Yanovitzky, Professor of Communication, Rutgers University, US
- Dr John Lavis, Co-Director, Global Evidence Commission, Canada
- Rose Oronje, PhD, Director, Public Policy & Knowledge Translation, & Head of Kenya Office, African Institute for Development Policy (AFIDEP), Kenya