The commissioners and secretariat gratefully acknowledge the following funders:
- American Institutes for Research
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research through a grant to the McMaster Health Forum on behalf of the COVID-19 Evidence Network to support Decision-making (COVID-END)
- CMA Foundation / Fondation AMC
- Healthcare Excellence Canada
- Health Research Board
- Michael Smith Health Research BC.
Organizations may join this effort to take the work of the Global Evidence Commission farther, faster. Our independent panel of commissioners has produced a report with recommendations and is pursuing a variety of pathways to influence (throughout 2022 and 2023) to strengthen the use of evidence by decision-makers in addressing societal challenges, both in routine times and in future global crises.