The Forum brings together a talented and diverse group of staff, collaborators, students and others committed to improving health outcomes through collective problem-solving. Recognizing our leadership and innovation, the following are just some of the awards and accolades that the Forum and our team have received.
- We were designated as the WHO Collaborating Centre for Evidence-Informed Policy in December 2010. Recognizing the valuable contributions made by the Forum, the WHO renewed the Forum’s designation for another four-year term, to December 2018.
- John N. Lavis, was the co-winner of the 2015 Canadian Institutes for Health Research Barer-Flood Prize in Health Services and Policy Research, for his career-long efforts to ensure high-quality research is used in decisions about health systems.
- John Lavis also holds the Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Evidence-Informed Health Systems.
- Forum PhD student Heather Bullock received a Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation doctoral scholarship for her work on mental health.
- Forum PhD students Kassu Gurmu and Elizabeth Alvarez received Vanier Canada graduate scholarships.
Connect with us by emailing email@example.com or find our personal contact information in our profiles.