Partnering with patients/families/caregivers in population-health management
To help OHTs implement a population-health management (PHM) approach, RISE is hosting a series of sessions. This session will help OHTs learn effective approaches for engaging and partnering with patients/families/caregivers in population-health management activities. Participants will learn from Betty-Lou Kristy (Ontario Minister’s PHAC chair), Dr. Kerry Kuluski (Dr. Mathias Gysler Research Chair in Patient and Family-Centered Care) and Carole Ann Alloway (Caregiver partner and Family Caregivers Voice, Co-Founder). Through sharing key examples, the learning objectives for this webinar will help OHTs:
- Understand when to partner with patients/families/caregivers in co-design
- Learn from others through practical examples and lessons they are learning
- Develop awareness of the available resources to support OHTs in this work
This session will help support OHTs in achieving the following OHT TPA milestones:
- Re-designing care for patients in your priority population(s)
- Helping every patient in your priority population(s) experience coordinated transitions between providers
Watch a recording from the event.
Download a PDF of the presentation.