The McMaster Health Forum’s goal is to generate action on the pressing health and social issues of our time. We do this based on the best-available research evidence, as well as experiences and insights from citizens, professionals, organizational leaders, and government policymakers. We undertake some of our work under the Forum banner, and other work in our role as secretariat for Rapid-Improvement Support and Exchange, COVID-19 Evidence Network to support Decision-making (COVID-END), and Global Commission on Evidence to Address Societal Challenges.
We can help you to:
- learn how to make decisions based on the best available research evidence
- find evidence through our own products and the best available sources of pre-appraised, synthesized research evidence
- spark action through stakeholder dialogues, citizen panels and more
- embed supports for evidence-informed decision-making, by institutionalizing promising and proven approaches
- evaluate innovations in supporting evidence-informed decision-making.
Find out more about our accomplishments in this latest infographic or our ten-year report.
The Forum recognizes and acknowledges that we do our work on the traditional territories of the Mississauga and Haudenosaunee nations, and within the lands protected by the ‘Dish With One Spoon’ wampum agreement.
Want the latest insights and updates from the Forum?
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.
Connect with us on social media.