Learn about RISE | RISE network
RISE welcomes the active participation of individuals who bring different types of expertise to the RISE network supporting Ontario Health Teams (OHTs). Network members may include:
- researchers who bring research knowledge
- patient partners, family members and caregivers who bring lived experience
- health-system partners who bring experiential and tacit knowledge
- health-system partners who bring contextual knowledge (e.g., north)
- health-system partners who bring delivery-mechanism capacity (e.g., coaching infrastructure for teams or communication infrastructure for physicians)
- ministry staff from relevant branches who bring many complementary perspectives.
RISE is committed to ensuring that members of the RISE network have equitable opportunities to contribute to this support, regardless of what region or sector you work in. We warmly welcome individuals from across Ontario and from sectors like home and community care, primary care, rehabilitation care, long-term care, and public health.
If you’re interested in contributing to RISE, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.