COVID-END in Canada is led by four scientists:
- John N. Lavis, MD PhD, Nominated Principal Investigator, COVID-END in Canada; Co-Lead, COVID-END; Director, McMaster Health Forum; and Professor, McMaster University (firstname.lastname@example.org, @lavisjn)
- Jeremy Grimshaw, MBChB PhD, Co-Principal Investigator, COVID-END in Canada; Co-Lead, COVID-END; Senior Scientist, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute; and Professor, University of Ottawa (email@example.com, @grimshawjeremy)
- Andrea Tricco, PhD, Principal Investigator, SPOR Evidence Alliance; Scientist, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St. Michael’s Hospital, Unity Health; and Associate Professor, University of Toronto (firstname.lastname@example.org, @atricco)
- Nancy Santesso, PhD, Co-Principal Investigator, COVID-END in Canada; Deputy Director, Cochrane Canada; Assistant Professor, McMaster University (email@example.com)
COVID-END in Canada also benefits tremendously from the leadership of:
- Maureen Smith, a highly experienced citizen partner, a COVID-END knowledge user, the lead of COVID-END’s citizen-partnership strategy, and supporter-in-chief of COVID-END’s citizen partners
- Margo Greenwood, PhD, a highly experienced Indigenous researcher, a COVID-END co-investigator, Academic Leader of the National Collaborating Centre for Indigenous Health, and a co-shaper of COVID-END’s living document about how we will respectfully and meaningfully engage researchers and communities from which data originated if Indigenous knowledge and studies are to be included in our rapid evidence profiles and rapid syntheses.