Policymaking can be a complex process with many factors influencing agenda setting, policy development and policy implementation. By enrolling in this course, participants will have a better understanding of when and how to intervene.
- to develop your knowledge about the frameworks and resources available to support health- and social-system policymakers and stakeholders in their efforts to set agendas and develop policies, and to influence agendas and policy development;
- to examine the attitudes that are supportive of setting agendas and developing policies, and influencing agendas and policy development; and
- to enhance your skills in setting agendas and developing policies and influencing agendas and policy development.
To view the full curriculum, click here.
Course cost and additional details:
- CAD $530. Taxes will be added for Canadian participants (rate varies by province/territory).
- The price includes 30 days online access, which will be granted within 5 business days, following confirmation of payment
- We are pleased to offer discounts for organization-sponsored group training, calculated in increments of 10 participants. This can also be complemented with customizable training options such as 1-5 day in-person workshops, or added instructor support. Learn more about our customizable training.
“The material was interesting and provided a scheme within which to analyze the policy environment.”
“The workshop echoed and served to crystalize what was done online.”
- participants from a customized training workshop with the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)