Policymaking can be a complex process with many factors influencing agenda setting, policy development and policy implementation. By enrolling in this course, participants will have a better understanding of when and how to intervene.
- to develop your knowledge about the frameworks and resources available to support health- and social-system policymakers and stakeholders in their efforts to set agendas and develop policies, and to influence agendas and policy development;
- to examine the attitudes that are supportive of setting agendas and developing policies, and influencing agendas and policy development; and
- to enhance your skills in setting agendas and developing policies and influencing agendas and policy development.
To view the full curriculum, click here.
Course cost and additional details:
- CAD $530. Taxes will be added for Canadian participants (rate varies by province/territory).
- The price includes 30 days online access, which will be granted within 5 business days, following confirmation of payment
- We are pleased to offer discounts for organization-sponsored group training, calculated in increments of 10 participants. This can also be complemented with customizable training options such as 1-5 day in-person workshops, or added instructor support. Learn more about our customizable training.
- A 50% refund of the course fee will be provided if you cancel your registration before you access your online account. No refund is provided once you have accessed your online course account.
“The material was interesting and provided a scheme within which to analyze the policy environment.”
“The workshop echoed and served to crystalize what was done online.”
- participants from a customized training workshop with the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)