Webinar series to address key topics for teams invited to submit an OHT full application form
As RISE nears the last of six regional sessions to support teams on an OHT readiness path (and individuals interested in supporting teams), it is transitioning its focus to a series of six webinars on topics for teams invited to submit an Ontario Health Team (OHT) full application form. These webinars will build on lessons learned from, and sometimes feature, members from the OHT community of practice who participated in the regional sessions. Many of the insights will be relevant to teams in development and teams in discover as well.
- Monday August 26, 2019 12:00-1 PM – Leadership infrastructures for OHTs
- Tuesday Sept 3, 2019 12:00-1 PM – Population-health management by OHTs
- Monday Sept 9, 2019 12:00-1 PM – How OHTs can approach their work with an attributed population
- Thursday Sept 19, 2019 12:00-1 PM – Topic to be confirmed
- Monday Sept 23, 2019 12:00-1 PM – Topic to be confirmed
- Tuesday Oct 1, 2019 12:00-1 PM – Topic to be confirmed
Descriptions of the content in each webinar, as well as the final set of topics, will be added to the event listing on the RISE website as the details are confirmed. RISE wants to ensure that it can nimbly adjust as it learns about teams’ most pressing priorities.
Team members signing up to participate via Webex will be sent a link by email a day before the session. A recording of the webinar will be posted on the event page following the session.