The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated that evidence and evidence synthesis are needed to support rapid decision-making in health and social systems. Given the unprecedented scale of decision-makers’ evidence needs, large-scale collaboration and shared learning within the evidence synthesis community is required.
To support collaboration and learning, COVID-END supports the ‘COVID-END Community,’ and invites individuals with the following attributes to join its listserv:
- creating and/or using evidence syntheses, technology assessments, and/or guidelines as the focus of their support to decision-making about COVID-19
- engaging with decision-making about COVID-19 by citizens/service users, providers, and/or health- and social-system policymakers
- keen to learn from others about how to support decision-making about COVID-19 and willing to explore challenges and/or share experiences through online discussions
- share the values of the COVID-END partnership (see the list of principles at the bottom of the COVID-END website homepage)
Please consider joining the COVID-END Community and bringing it to the attention of others who share the above attributes.
>> Join the COVID-END Community listserv
The COVID-END Community listserv is hosted on JISCMail, a UK-based mailing-list service.
While the COVID-END Community listserv will be member-driven in identifying relevant topics for discussion, based on initial discussions some potential topics of interest include:
- resources for evidence packaging and evidence synthesis
- critical appraisal and strength-of-evidence assessments in rapid COVID-19 reviews
- COVID-19 knowledge hubs
- priority setting for COVID-19 evidence syntheses
- registration of synthesis titles and protocols
- open-access principles for synthesis publications
Before or immediately after subscribing, please read the listserv service policies.