Global spotlights can be accessed below and are shared through many COVID-END partners. If you want to receive an email containing hyperlinks to our global spotlights (and global horizon-scanning outputs), subscribe here.
Global spotlights are published twice a month and include:
- updates to ‘best’ living evidence syntheses
- new ‘best’ evidence syntheses, which could be full or rapid reviews and living (i.e., regularly updated) or not.
For each entry in a spotlight (or each row in a spotlight table) we provide:
- whether it addresses public-health measures, clinical management, health-system arrangements, or economic and social responses (i.e., what part of the COVID-END taxonomy it addresses)
- hyperlinked ‘declarative title’ that provides decision-relevant details like the interventions or exposures examined and the certainty of available evidence
- type of synthesis (drawn from the above list)
- date of last search for evidence
- quality of the evidence synthesis
- whether an evidence profile (e.g., GRADE) is available that speaks to the certainty of the evidence contained in the evidence synthesis.
The entries include the best syntheses in the world on COVID-19-related questions and draw on the COVID-END inventory of best evidence syntheses.