This working group identifies where support and coordination is most needed and what principles should underpin such support and coordination.
Terms of reference
- To convene on a quarterly basis the leads of best-in-class repositories and suggest potential collaborations and enrichments that reflect everyone’s dual roles as consumers and producers
- To share ideas for exploiting technological innovations to increase the scope or efficiency of best-in-class repositories
- To liaise with expert groups outside COVID-END to foster standard setting and other joint work
- To develop and execute approaches to support the use of best-in-class inventories
- To review on a quarterly basis questions arising from the COVID-END inventory (such as how equity is explicitly considered) and from eCOVID about how they can improve their methods and impact
- To be confirmed