COVID-END’s secretariat is co-led by teams at the McMaster Health Forum and the Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI), and supported by a senior advisor (David Tovey) who draws on his decade-long tenure as Editor-in-Chief of the Cochrane Library among other rich experiences.
The McMaster Health Forum and OHRI teams include:
- John Lavis, Director, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com, @lavisjn
- Kaelan Moat, Managing Director, McMaster Health Forum; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ileana Ciurea, Senior Advisor, Strategy, Collaborations and Innovation, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com
- Safa Al-Khateeb, COVID-END Engagement Coordinator, McMaster Health Forum; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Weberman, Senior project manager, McMaster Health Forum; email@example.com
- Jeremy Grimshaw, Senior Scientist, Centre for Implementation Research, OHRI; firstname.lastname@example.org, @grimshawjeremy
Our senior advisor is:
In addition to advising the secretariat on achieving and document quick-wins, and on establishing processes to achieve and document longer-term wins, David is a member of the Prioritizing and Recommending working groups. He also co-chairs the Synthesizing working group and is a member of the Digitizing working group, both of which are on stand-by and willing to take on exciting new opportunities to make a difference.